- propguru.com is an Internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to goods and/ or services.
- You further agree and understand that by using the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. Additionally, when using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicable posted guidelines for such Service, which may change from time to time.
- You further agree and understand that we do not endorse market or promote any of the listings, postings or information you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site.
- You further agree and understand that we do not take the liability of any information that you find here in propguru.com including the price details, the contact information and any other that you might find here.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent change's thereto or become unsatisfied with propguru.com in any way, you can contact us and we shall resolve it.
- propguru.com may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is for your convenience only and that the English version governs the terms of your
relationship with propguru.com
- Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and any translation, the English version of the Terms shall govern.
- For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Guest User and wherever the context so required 'You' shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the website as Registered User / Guest User using the computer systems of the website and accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement and has allocated himself a unique identification user name ("User ID" and "Password") to become Registered User or have been identified as Guest User by providing mobile number and email ID.
- As a new Registered User/ Guest User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your 'Acceptance'. In this context 'Acceptance' shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on 'check box' and 'continue button' as provided on the registration page as Registered User/ Guest User or such other actions that implies your acceptance.
3. Membership Eligibility:
- Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons which are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the website. If you are a minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the website.
- propguru.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to propguru.com 's notice, or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. a) Business entity registration: If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement, and you have the authority to do business entity to this User Agreement. b) Guest User: If you are transacting as a Guest User, you shall be allowed to list/ sell/buy product or services on website but please note there could be certain additional restrictions on you as a Guest User.
- Your Account and Registration Obligation: If you use the website as Registered User or Guest User; you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password. Both as a registered User and a Guest User, you are responsible for restricting access to your computer, computer system and computer network, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password, email id and mobile number as the case may be. Also as a Guest User, you shall ensure the physical security and possession of your mobile phone. You agree, inter alia, to: i). Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by propguru.com 's registration form or provided by You as Guest User (such as information being the "Registration Data") ii). The email ID that you register with will be your user name in propguru.com, iii). Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if propguru.com suspects that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, propguru.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the website and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
4. Online Registration:
- In order to become a propguru.com User, you must first create a member account on propguru.com by providing information about yourself including but not limited to name, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, birth date, a brief summary of yourself and a password. propguru.com checks for the validity of the email addresses.
- For propguru.com to recognize you as a registered member, you must login with your login email and password. At the time of login, you will have the option to instruct the site to remember you so when you come back the next time to use propguru.com, you would not have to login with your email and password. As is common in the industry, propguru.com uses the technology of cookies and site log files to monitor user registration, to recognize registered members when they revisit the site and to track site usage. Our ability to identify you as a registered member allows us to customize the propguru.com experience and to protect your personal information based on your account settings.
5. Disclosures Required By Law:
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
6. Accessing and Changing Your Account Information:
You can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your propguru.com account, at any time by logging in to your account on the propguru.com website and editing the information on your Profile page. You can also close your account through the propguru.com website by sending your request to member relations with your login email address. You request will be processed within 7 business days.
7. Electronic Communications:
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to propguru.com, You agree and understand that you are communicating with propguru.com through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from propguru.com periodically and as and when required. propguru.com will communicate with you by email on the propguru.com website, which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
- The communication standards of the Internet industry transmit the URL of the site from which you visit propguru.com, the IP address of your computer, the IP address of your ISP, various attributes of your computer such as operating system, resolution and browser software, and the date and time of your various requests for pages on propguru.com file logging system automatically logs all of this information in its log files for its analysis.
- Visitors to propguru.com may also sign up with their name and email address for a variety of newsletters, availing offers provided by the builder/promoter that propguru.com may produce with varying frequency (e.g., News headlines) without having to register. propguru.com may send useful information to email addresses unless the user requests to stop the service.
- propguru.com generally communicates with you as a registered member of propguru.com through the primary email that you have specified at the time of registration. This is also used as the login text string in conjunction with the password to authenticate you on the propguru.com site. Your email and password are never shared with anybody within or outside propguru.com uses this email address to send you three types of communications: 1. sending you emails related to the proper functioning of your account (e.g. when you receive a response from propguru.com). 2. Sending you newsletters.3. Sending you occasional announcements about changes in propguru.com policies or promotions introduction of new services.
- Please note that these email communications may contain commercial messages of advertisers; however, propguru.com does not provide your personal information or emails to any of the advertisers; we just include the advertising banners they provide us in the emails that we send. As always you can opt out of the newsletters or promotional announcements.
8. Content Posted by You on the Site:
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You understand and agree that propguru.com reserved its right (but has no obligation) to review and delete any content, business or other listings, (including business name, address, phone, fax, distance, reviews, questions, answers, comments, plans, ideas, rating, reviews or like) that, in the sole judgment of propguru.com, violates these Terms of Service or, which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other users or members of the propguru.com Pages Site and/or other website users.
- Notwithstanding anything, to the contrary, contained herein you are solely responsible for any Content that you publish or display on the propguru.com Site or transmit to other members and/or other website users (hereinafter, "Posted Content").
- By posting Posted Content on the propguru.com Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, propguru.com, its contractors, and the users of the propguru.com Site an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, openly perform, digitally perform, openly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content and to otherwise exploit the same for commercial or other purposes.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the propguru.com's Site. propguru.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the propguru.com Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking the use of the propguru.com Services and/or propguru.com Site.
9. Partnering with Others:
propguru.com may partner with other online services to offer a combined service. Whenever we offer such combined services, propguru.com will make it clear who the partner is and it will be entirely up to the user to use the service. Where any personal information is passed along to the partner you will be informed prior to that sharing.
The User/s of the propguru.com, (herein after called web portal) hereby requested to verify and make appropriate enquires to satisfy themselves about the veracity of an advertisement by builder/s before responding to any offer in the said web portal. The Company and Web portal does not vouch for the authenticity of any builders/developer/owner of the property or offers and/or service. In no event can, the said web portal, company or employers of the web portal be held responsible/liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims and /or damages for offers and/or service advertised in this web portal.
10. Provision of Aggregate Demographic Information to Third parties:
propguru.com reserves the right to provide aggregate demographic information of its member base to builder/promoter and others so as to attract pertinent advertisers to advertise on propguru.com. We do not shared personal information of individual users with builder/promoter without consent.
11. Sharing of Information with Third parties:
- propguru.com takes your privacy very seriously.
- propguru.com will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties unless it is to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services.
- In addition, propguru.com may share your information to send direct mailers or complimentary coupons/offers to a mailing agency to process postal mailing. Again, such an agency would be bound by strict confidentiality agreements that limit their use of such information.
12. propguru.com Policy:
It is propguru.com policy to:
- Block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, Content providers, members or users; and remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the propguru.com Site or Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below ("Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification"):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with the sufficient details so that propguru.com is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Complete contact information about the notified including address, telephone number and if available, email address;
- A statement that the notified has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Upon Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification. Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is propguru.com policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the Content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that propguru.com will terminate such content providers, member's or user's access to the service.
13. Technical Glitches:
propguru.com offers 100% risk-free portal and postings in the sense that the listing has not a legal binding nature. In case of a technical glitch, propguru.com reserves the right to stop, restart, or cancel any listing at any time, including before, during and after. It is in the best interest to all users to print a copy or write down the listing number of each listing. It is the sole responsibility for the user to maintain the listing numbers.
14. Platform for Communication:
The propguru.com website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with one another for their transactions. propguru.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the website.
- All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. propguru.com does not have any control or determines or advises or in any way involves itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial / contractual terms between buyers and sellers.
- propguru.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users (includes Registered User or Guest User). propguru.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned users will perform any transaction concluded on the website. propguru.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Users.
- propguru.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to the property (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold and etc.,
- propguru.com does not make any representation or warranty as to the property-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, Quality, service and construction related etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the website and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- propguru.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on website come into or take possession of any of the goods or a service offered by the seller nor does it at any point gain title to or has any rights or claims over the goods or services offered by the seller to the buyer.
- The website is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base to buy and sell property or services. propguru.com is only providing a platform for communication, and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the buyer. At no time shall any right, title or neither interest over the item's vest with propguru.com nor shall propguru.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such as a contract. propguru.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only as per the availability from the seller.
- You release and indemnify propguru.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Not withstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, propguru.com cannot control the information provided by other users/builder/promoter that is made available on the website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe when using the website. Please note that you take the whole responsibility of dealing with the risks when contacting the other users/builder/promoter of propguru.com.
- None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and propguru.com, and you shall have no authority to bind propguru.com in any manner whatsoever.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and propguru.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- In propguru.com 's sole discretion, propguru.com may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as "assign") under this Agreement without your prior express consent, provided that propguru.com assigns the Agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
16. Grievance Officer:
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000, and rules made there under, the contact detail of the Grievance Officer is published here. If you have any grievance with respect to the website or the Service, you can contact our grievance officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you find any content inappropriate, objectionable or if you find your ad post with contact details and if you do not want it to be in propguru.com, you can report it at email@example.com and necessary steps including removal of content would be taken within 48 hours.
17. Copyrighted Material:
- Uploading copies of copyrighted material as a whole or in part on propguru.com without explicit permission from the copyright owner shall be deemed to infringe on the copyright and this applies to materials such as text, images and other software in digital and analog format propguru.com reserves the right to immediately delete such material without prior permission/consultation from the member.
- If you suspect that an image submitted to propguru.com is copyright protected and has been used fraudulently, please contact us immediately or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If any member fails to observe the above rules of conduct at any time, propguru.com reserves the right to terminate the membership of the member and/or delete all their contributions (either temporarily or permanently) from the site, depending on the nature and severity of the breach and without prior warning or consent of the member.
- If any dispute arises between you and propguru.com during your use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall is an independent and neutral third party identified by propguru.com The place of arbitration shall be Chennai. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of Chennai.
20. Governing Law:
The User Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance to the laws of India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of the information technology act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.